Off The Rail Catering
Off The Rail provides sandwich platters, bagged lunches and special request catering for breakfasts, lunches and baked items (including cupcakes). We have over 6 years experience with corporate and private catering, ranging from business breakfasts/lunches for groups from four to thirty to private parties/family gatherings and graduation parties.
While we do not offer onsite full service catering, we are able to provide drop-off service and holding equipment for orders.
Off The Rail is able to provide the following items for breakfast catering:
Fresh baked Muffins (standard, large or small)
Fresh bagels – plain or everything(served cold and cut to order with cream cheese)
Vegetable or meat flavored egg puffs (like mini crust-less quiche)*
Breakfast Strata (vegetable or meat)*
Baked Oatmeal (served with milk and your choice of raisins, craisins, brown sugar, and sliced almonds)*
Fresh fruit salad (during summer months)
Parfait (vanilla Greek yogurt with our granola)
Cinnamon Coffee Cake
Coffee (served in Joe-to-go container or larger cambro)
*denotes items served hot or held warm
We ask that all breakfast orders be delivered or picked up after 7:00am. During peak summer months, breakfast catering on weekends may not be available due to volume.
PLEASE NOTE: WE SWITCH OVER FROM BREAKFAST TO LUNCH AT 11:15am - WE DO START OUR LUNCH CATERING PREPARATION AT 11:15am. PLEASE ALLOW TIME THEREAFER FOR DELIVERY OR PICK UP AFTER THIS TIME.
Off The Rail can provide a number of options for lunch catering, including sandwich platters, individual bagged lunches, and dessert platters. We would recommend reviewing the sandwich menu for individual lunches; otherwise we are happy to put together a platter of assorted sandwiches.
In addition to sandwiches, we can provide the following:
- Salads – mixed greens with tomatoes, onions and dressing (choice of balsamic, ranch or oil and vinegar dressings) or Pasta salads
Soup of the day (available in larger quantities of pre-ordered)
Assorted desserts from our deli case, including:
Peanut Butter Bars
Pecan Pie Bars
Off The Rail can also provide desserts, baked goods and cupcakes for private parties and special occasions. Please contact us directly to discuss specific orders at 920 876 3655.
Terms for Catering
Off The Rail will deliver within a 10 mile radius - $5 delivery fee for in Elkhart Lake and $10 delivery fee outside of Elkhart Lake.
- There is a $30 minimum on deliveries (prior to the delivery fee).
- We ask for one week’s notice for any breakfast catering requests.
- We ask for 24 hours notice on muffin orders for 6 or more muffins.
- We ask for a 24 hour notice period for all lunch delivery requests up to 15 sandwiches or $150 and one weeks’ notice for larger catering needs (in order to coordinate delivery resources and ensure fresh product is available).
- During the off-season when we are closed on Wednesdays, please feel free to email (email@example.com) any orders for the following Thursday and we will check the email on that given Wednesday.
- We ask for a maximum of 8 sandwiches for bagged or individual breakfast or lunch sandwiches.
- A 50c charge be added per bag for bagged catering requests over 5 sandwiches to cover costs of additional materials.
- A 10% service charge will be added to call-in orders or pick up orders over 10 sandwiches or if the total cost is over $150 (this is not considered a gratuity - this is a charge for setting up and managing the order).
- During the peak season (July through August) availability for catering may be limited or unavailable due to in-house volume - we apologize if this causes any inconvenience.
- Special catering needs beyond the services outlined above will incur extra charges and must be set up at least 2 weeks prior to the date needed.
We do understand last minute plans come up and we will try to make every effort to accommodate your catering needs.
Please call or email Off The Rail and ask for either Kelley or Daniel with any questions.